As a ministry of integrity, we want our Partners and friends to understand our basic beliefs and have confidence in our purpose. The following are the Statement of Faith and the Mission Statement for Christ Temple Church of the Apostolic Faith Inc.
1. We believe in one God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of
2. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood
6. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
7. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption.
8. We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
9. We believe in the Christian's hope - the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission (Matthew 28:19).
The mission of Christ Temple Church of the Apostolic Faith Inc. is to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges. The fulfillment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God's Word to reach out and teach others these same principles.
1. We are called to lead people, primarily born-again believers, to a place where they operate proficiently in the biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption and righteousness, and to the place where they can share those principles with others.
2. We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the Word of God by teaching them to give God's Word first place in their lives (Colossians 1:23; Psalm 112).
3. We are called to reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelations of God's Word, that have been hidden from all ages (Colossians 1:25-28).
4. We are called to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to reality. We are called to train them to become skillful in the Word of Righteousness (Hebrews 5:12-14).
5. We are called to proclaim that "Jesus is Lord" from the top of the world to the bottom and all the way around.
This vision is being accomplished through the ministry efforts of Donald and LaShawn Malloy and their staff on a worldwide scale through the local church and the use of campaigns, conventions, books, tapes, recordings and personal correspondence and is multiplied through the financial support of other ministries of like purpose.